In particular, the user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data, including any action or set of actions, such as collecting, registering, accumulating, storing, adapting, changing, restoring, using and distributing (distribution, sale, transfer) , depersonalization, destruction of personal data, including using information (automated) systems.
The user of the website www.edu-hainan.com also agrees to other actions that the company can carry out with its personal data in written (paper), electronic and other forms, including, but not limited to the following personal data:
* user name;
* residence address, email address, contact phone number, other contact information and at the request of the user;
* other user communication data;
* message, letters, statements transmitted to the user by other users and vice versa;
* The personal data of Site Users is processed by SILK WAY ONE BELT in order to:
* communication with the User, clarification of details on the provision of registration services at the university and the preparation of an invitation to study;
* collection of statistical information on the operation of the Site for its processing and use when introducing new services and services, innovations and improvements;
* ensuring timely and quality support, contact with them;
* to inform users about the conditions for the provision of services, as well as changes in the services and organization of the Site, as well as for other purposes that do not contradict the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
* User personal data processed by the Company in accordance with this document is stored throughout the entire life of the Site or until the moment the user wishes to sever relations with the Company.
* In accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation, the Company may disclose part of the User’s data to third parties for purposes related to their legal rights and powers, including to state bodies and institutions.
* The use of personal data for historical, statistical or scientific purposes is carried out exclusively in anonymous form. The use of the User’s personal data in anonymous form does not require his additional consent.
* The company ensures the security of user data from loss, disclosure and unauthorized access of third parties using security system technologies, the introduction of a restricted access regime and access control to data by authorized employees.
* The company reserves the right to contact the User: send informational messages to the electronic and physical address specified during registration, as well as send messages to the User’s mobile phone.
* Information is collected by using the software of the Site independently by the user indicating the relevant data required to place ads on it.
* Technical information contained in the system, for example, IP addresses, in accordance with the general rules of Internet communications, is used by the Company for purposes related to servicing network equipment, as well as for aggregating general statistical, demographic information (for example, about the region, from which the connection was made by the user).
* The user accesses the services of the Site during the time periods of continuous use – sessions. The registered User accesses the part of the Site that is available exclusively after entering his username and password at least once during the session.
* Disabling the saving of the last access data to the system in the browser settings does not affect the ability to use the services of the Site as a whole, however, they may limit their functionality for the User.
* The data of the last access to the system is also used to collect statistical information on the use of services by Users.
* The company does not collect data on racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or ideological beliefs, membership in political parties and trade unions, as well as data relating to the health or sexual life of Users, and is not responsible for the disclosure by users of such information on the site.
* Surveys conducted from time to time by the Company may contain questions about the demographic data of Users (for example, education, age, income). Data collected by the Company through such surveys is processed in anonymous form. Users have the opportunity not to participate in surveys and refuse to provide information. The company uses demographic data to compile statistical reports and improve the quality of services.
* The user is prohibited from providing information in violation of this Agreement or the rights of third parties, in particular, the information should not contain:
* vulgar, offensive language;
* propaganda of hatred, violence, discrimination, racism, xenophobia, interethnic conflicts;
* calls for violence and unlawful acts;
* data that violates personal rights or intellectual property rights of third parties;
* information conducive to fraud, deception or breach of trust;
* information leading to transactions with stolen or fake items;
* information violating or encroaching on the property of third parties, trade secrets or the right to privacy;
* personal or identifying information about other persons without the express consent of these persons;
* information containing information encroaching on privacy, insulting someone’s honor, dignity or business reputation;
* information containing slander or threats against anyone;
* Information of the nature of pornography;
* Information harmful to minors;
* false and misleading information;
* viruses or any other technology that could harm sites, companies or other users;
* information about services considered immoral, such as: prostitution, usury, or other forms that are contrary to the norms of morality or law;
* links or information about sites competing with the services of the company;
* information representing “spam”, “letters of happiness”, “pyramid schemes” or unwanted or false commercial advertising;
* information disseminated by news agencies;
* information with the offer of earnings on the Internet, without indicating the physical address and direct contacts of the employer;
* information with the offer of a franchise, multi-level and network marketing, agent activities, sales representation or any other activity that requires the recruitment of other members, subagents, sub-distributors, etc .;
* information exclusively of a promotional nature without the offer of a specific product or service;
* information that otherwise violates the law of the jurisdiction for which the announcement is intended.
- 3. Payment for services.
* Ordering is made on the website www. edu-hainan.com
* The user agrees to familiarize himself with the prices of the Company’s products posted on the Sites, after which he can place an order.
* Payment is made in two ways: in cash or by credit card on the site.
* Delivery of documents is carried out at our expense and may change with prior notice. The final shipping cost is displayed at checkout.
- 4. Cookie Processing Policy
* A cookie is a program file that contains a string of characters and is sent to the computer of a user who visits a particular page of a website. When you visit this website again, such a file allows you to identify the user’s browser. Cookies are capable of storing user preferences and other information.
* The technology used on the Site sends data to the user device: one or more cookies.
* Such information is presented in aggregated form and does not contain personal data.
* Data may be transferred to the following third parties:
* Systems for collecting statistics of visits www. edu-hainan.com (Google Analytics, Gemius, Yandex.ru);
* Social networks whose plugins are posted on the Site (for example, Facebook, Vkontakte, Instagram).
* The company may provide information to third parties, if required by law, to protect legal rights or take measures regarding potentially illegal activities.
* The user has the opportunity to refuse to collect the above information by following these steps:
* In the browser setting by setting “I do not accept cookies.”
* Set “Delete cookie” in the browser settings.
- 5. The policy of the agreement
- 6. Amendment of the agreement.
* The Agreement may be amended by the Company without any special notice, the new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment it is posted on the Internet at the address indicated in this paragraph of the Agreement, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement.
- 7. Other conditions.
* Information messages intended for a wide range of Users are published on the Site and / or sent to the email addresses of Users who have confirmed their consent to receive such messages in the process of publishing ads / registration on the corresponding Site.
* Users have the right to refuse to receive informational messages to their email address at any time through the “Unsubscribe from newsletter” function.
* In the event of disputes and disagreements between the Parties under this Agreement or in connection with it, the Parties undertake to resolve them through negotiations. If any disputes, disagreements or claims arising from or in connection with this Agreement, including those related to its execution, violation, termination or invalidity, cannot be resolved through negotiations, then these disputes shall be considered in accordance with the current legislation in the courts.
* This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ukraine. Issues not regulated by this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine. All possible disputes arising from relations regulated by this Agreement are resolved in the manner prescribed by the legislation of Ukraine, according to the norms of Ukrainian law.
* Throughout the text of this Agreement, unless explicitly stated otherwise, the term “law enforcement” means both the legislation of Ukraine and the legislation of the place of stay of the User / Users.
* Recognition by a court of a provision of the Agreement as invalid or not enforceable does not entail the invalidity or impracticability of other provisions of this Agreement.